Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Consulting line managers as part of a HR Shared Services model, in line with People strategy and according to established People policies and procedures
- Providing advice and support to line managers in the application of policies and programs in the areas of employment, labor relations, compensation, training, performance management and other areas of People process’
- Supporting line managers on sensitive and difficult work-related problems
- Supporting restructuring and outplacement activities in country
- Providing support to expat management, assignments and relocation cases
Your skills and experience
- At least 5 years HR Consultant/HRBP experience, preferably in Telecommunications industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Consulting experience
It would be nice if you also had:
- Open minded, communicative, flexible,
- Stress resistant,
- Customer focused,
- Team player
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Specjalista ds. Personalnych
Data publikacji: wczoraj
HR Consultant [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie /