As a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Majorel you will deliver first class customer service to both hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs for one of our high profile clients by attracting the highest calibre candidates through innovative and effective forms of recruitment and selection practices. You have the experience, background and skills to help us continue driving growth and excellence across the organisation through the hiring of world-class talent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive a full cycle recruiting process for internal and external candidates ensuring full understanding of requirements, timelines and deliver a smooth and positive
- Candidate Experience.
- Managing multiple requisitions across many language markets.
- Liaise with managers on headcount requirements.
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports.
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment team
- Experience within a BPO environment desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly resilient with the ability to cope with a fast paced environment where constant
- change is the norm
- Strong attention to details and mind-set for continuous improvement
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
Apply and see the full job description
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!