The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Are you an HR professional experienced in leading the way, looking for the next challenge? Are you seeking an HR role where you can start from a fresh piece of paper and write and own your own plan? Do you want to work as part of an energetic, diverse, international Team in a rapidly changing and growing e-commerce company? If so, you may be just what we are looking for...
We are looking for someone who wants to grab the chance to lead and own HR and develop all of the functions and processes needed to successfully support our rapidly growing warehouses near Poznan.
The Robakowo Westwing site comprises 2 warehouses with over 85.000 square metres of storage. There is a great Team forming now who urgently needs the support of an enthusiastic HR leader. We are growing rapidly! We are already looking to increase our employee headcount from around 400 to closer to 800 permanent staff in the next few months. Our HR department needs a leader to build a coherent recruiting and strategy and consolidate the early work done so far by the Team to take it to the next level of maturity and professionalism.
Obviously, you will have a broad experience of HR functions and some leadership experience of HR staff. You will also be enthusiastic about creating new processes from the start and be able to prioritise tasks and those of your three (or more) junior staff. You will have the freedom to execute your plan in line with the priorities agreed with your Operations Leader partners. Working together with Operations, you will shape the future of our warehouses.
This role is for you if you have the energy and passion to create this new HR in your own image and take an almost fresh greenfield site to a full service delivery solution. This role is written for a self-starter who wants to have the freedom to design and develop their own future!
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of HR. In this position, you will develop all of the functions and processes needed to successfully support our rapidly growing warehouses.
- You can write the handbook on how to run a Best-In-Class HR department.
- Proven track record in building HR processes from scratch.
- 5 to 7 year-experience in a similar role or in a HR Business Partner role in a warehouse operations environment (production, retail, ecommerce or similar).
- Knowledgeable about routine hard and soft HR functions and local regulations.
- 2 to 3 year-experience in leading others in HR functions.
- Used to working in partnership with operations leaders.
- Self-motivated and able to organise and drive your own priorities.
- Able to energise the Team and get things done!
- Fluent in Polish, you can also confidently make your point in English and communicate efficiently and clearly with stakeholders located in other countries.
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development