Ogłoszenie numer: 7043187, from 2022-05-30
U.S. Embassy in Warsaw
is seeking an individual for the position of
HR Assistant (EFM recruitments, departures, awards)
Basic function of position
The incumbent serves as a member of the Human Resources (HR) team responsible for multi-tasking in a highly organized manner in support of the Locally Employed (LE) Staff Program. Consistent with policy guidelines and procedures, performs duties and responsibilities as assigned from a broad range of the Mission’s human resources areas that include, but are not limited to, the following functions
- Paperwork for out-processing of Mission American personnel, maintains OPS for departing personnel and Contact Database for all employees, TMFIVE cables, MFA ID cards/diplomatic passport replacement process, ASW/ISK registration process/out-processing/ID cards extension process.
- EFM Recruitment
- SharePoint site
- Awards Program (print certificates, prepare awards program
- Back up for HR Supervisor (EFM employment)
- Two years of university level studies.
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administrative office experience
- Fluent English
- Fluent Polish
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, especially Excel