Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- onboarding related tasks
- benefit administration
- preparing official HR documentation (contracts, certificates etc.) and other administrative tasks
- conducting induction sessions/trainings and have possibility to attend interesting local and global projects.
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years of working experiences related to Human Resources
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to speak and write Polish and English fluently
- Experience in Polish labor law
It would be nice if you also had:
- Further language skills are an advantage
- Fast learner, Self-motivated, independent
- Good team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing skills
- Good Customer Service Orientation
- Operational Efficiency
- Project management experience preferred
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Specjalista ds. Personalnych
Data publikacji: wczoraj
HR Consultant [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie /