Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Each of us has a role to play and the freedom to think differently and think big. Joining our team is a chance to plan and act, introducing truly valuable projects and ideas into life. We are aware that what we create and implement is also a part of Arla brand as an employer of choice. Being on the first line and building candidate experience is now important more than ever.
Your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and select the best possible candidates for Arla – main focus would be support for growing Arla IT within Good IT Growth projects, expanding the database of potential candidates, supporting colleagues in a team and generally – TA function. Other areas you may help with would be Finance, HR Services, Speakers roles sourcing.
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and events like webinars
- Support to other colleagues in a team
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Although your primary focus will be on recruitment, you can also expect to be involved in HR projects and activities as for instance employer branding. This could mean participating in job fairs, online events and webinars as one of many ways to proactively build a pipeline of relevant candidates to the business. Last, but not least, you will be involved in other HR activities, like conducting onboarding workshops for new joiners or exit interviews with leavers.
You will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team of colleagues placed in Poland, Denmark, Germany, UK and Sweden. You can look forward to gaining thorough insight into a global organisation with a strong growth agenda.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Firma: Zoeller Tech Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Rekowo Górne k. Redy (pow. pucki; gm. Puck)
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Data publikacji: wczoraj
Talent Acquisition Partner
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa