Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
Temporary project for 2 months.
- CV screenings and selection of candidates.
- Job interviews with candidates.
- Verification of English language.
- Support in ongoing tasks of recruitment department.
- Coordinating interview processes with hiring managers.
- Cooperation with recruitment agencies.
- Knowledge of English on minimum C1 level.
- Previous recruitment experience would be an asset.
- Availability to work minimum 30 hours per week.
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity.
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday.
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Childrens Day.
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project.
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion.
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you dont speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Firma: ESOLEO Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa