We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Check completeness and consistency of OM-related queries from the markets in scope, clarify omissions with the requestors if needed
- Correctly maintain organizational structure elements (organizational units, organizational units hierarchy, positions, managers positions..) in SAP HR
- If applicable for the assigned scope, correctly maintain organizational structure elements (organizational units, organizational units hierarchy, positions, managers positions..) in other tools according to submitted requirements and following corporate guidelines
- Communicate changes to the relevant parties
- Validate requests and employee data templates and documents received for maintenance in HR and payroll systems according to the established check list
- Prepare contractual agreements and letters in accordance with established templates
- Maintain employee lifecycle events according to the corporate and local guidelines in SAP HR and local payroll systems
- If needed, update/change/correct the abovementioned checklists, templates and guidelines
- Check data and documents readiness for payroll run
- Communicate the changes to the relevant parties
- Support employees with access to T&E application and corporate credit card provisioning
- Send communications to employees related to regular HR processes (i.e. annual personal data validation or tax submissions)
- Process standard requests about employee personal data changes in SAP HR, local payroll and other independent systems (if applicable)
- Notify relevant parties on changes in employee personal data
- Process employees requests on reference documents issued on behalf of employer (i.e. prepare and deliver reference lettes for visa, loans, tenancy, pension fund, etc).
- Provide data and reports on a regular basis or upon requests for various needs and different business functions (i.e. Local P & C, EHS, Security, Legal, Finance)
- Perform established data quality controls
- Support the CPM with various needs
- Timely communicate changes to the local P&C teams
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of good relations with Local P&C teams.
You as a professional:
- Team work, proactivity, intercultural sensibility, flexibility
- Attention to details and openness
- Fluent in English - written and spoken, knowledge of another language (Italian, Ukrainian, Russian, Portuguese, German or French) would be an asset
- Experience in a multinational organization in a similar role, together with knowledge of HR processes, HR data maintenance systems (in particular SAP) would be a plus.
Data publikacji: 2021-09-15
Firma: CENTRUM OPIEKI I REHABILITACJI
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa
Data publikacji: 2021-08-30
Asystent / Asystentka ds. HR
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Tarnów