Due to the rapid growth of ProData Consult with emagine we are actively and continuously searching for candidates to join the Recruiter Academy program.
If you have little or no experience in recruitment and wish learn from and to finally stand among the best? Or you dream of taking a whole different direction and kick-start a new career? Send us your CV so we can get to know you better.
Our company is committed to deliver uncompromising quality in every field of our service; therefore, this program is carefully tailored to help you become an effective and independent IT Recruitment Specialist in a difficult and highly competitive Information and Technology market.
Our program consists of four steps:
- Sourcing Support: the basics. On that level you will work with our consultants’ portfolios and an internal data base, which will allow you to gain an in-depth understanding of the field we are working with, including programming languages, tools, technologies and IT projects.
- Recruiter Academy: understanding recruitment good practice. During this 2 - month intensive training, you will be provided with all the information you need to move smoothly through the IT recruitment market. Your learning will be organized into modules, including sales skills needed to attract the best talents; information about the IT market, customers and competitors; knowledge of how to build a personal brand; and of course, the core of matters: the ability to conduct recruitment processes and interviews with candidates.
- IT Researcher: working with a Senior. Once you have acquired all the necessary skills, you can take the first steps in recruitment by assisting your assigned senior in making appointments, reviewing and selecting appropriate CVs, and accompanying them to interviews with candidates, polishing your skills to ultimately become…
- IT Resource Specialist: independent. At this stage you will be well prepared to conduct independent recruitment processes. Still, whenever you need your teams support – you will receive it. Collaboration is in our company’s DNA.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong desire to grow into an IT Recruiter role with a readiness to make at least a two-year commitment to the process
- Professional level of English (min. B2 level)
- German (B2) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Take power from failures
- Goal orientation, ambition
Nice to have:
- First steps in recruitment
- Knowledge/ interest of IT industry
- A full-time prospective position within a friendly work environment
- Flexible collaboration style, trust and a service minded workplace
- Benefits (Multisport card, Medicover, training budget, English language classes)
- Flexibility regarding employee contract
ProData Consult is a leading player in the Nordics within delivery of high-end IT and Business consultants on “Time & Material” basis. As a Group we offer a wide range of benefits and services, including business and management consulting, vendor management services and managed services. Additionally, we are one of the largest providers of nearshoring in Poland, helping clients scale up with the exact expert resources they need in a larger and beneficial set-up.