If you are up to new challenges then we have something for you. Solteq Poland is on the look for a talented Recruitment Specialist who will use its skills to find the best IT professionals for our Danish, Swedish, and possibly Norwegian offices, working remotely from Poland. You will be mainly focusing on gathering requirements from our hiring managers, creating job descriptions, and tweak the strategy for closure; putting in use your sourcing and mining techniques to locate the right candidates and approach them in a suitable manner. You will take part in face to face interviews providing support to or hiring managers to finalize the ultimate step, employment. On top of that, you will have a chance to influence local Employer Branding and get into a Nordic way of work and explore the subject. Especially that this position will include quarterly trips to both countries when the situation allows for safe travel.
You are an action-oriented and results-driven individual. Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects. Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with our hiring managers and be able to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years of the hands-on recruitment, preferably on a Nordic market
- Solid understanding of the IT industry and good Tech screening skills
- Ability to develop new strategies of recruitment, solid understanding of sourcing for passive candidates, etc.
- Experience using an ATS system to track candidates
- Ability to use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Swedish or Danish would be of great help.
- Experience with recruiting and closing recruitments on the Nordics market
- Negotiation skills.
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 65 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
- New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
- Tuesday breakfasts
- Burger lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- A top-notch equipment
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Firma: MHR Montage fur Industrie & Handwerk
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Poznań
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Młodszy Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji
Firma: Sunday Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa