Senior Recruitment Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good or very good command of spoken and written German and English (at least B2)
- Experience in Recruitment and/or HR administration area
- Excellent work organization and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities within assigned tasks and to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills and attention to details
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong customer orientation
What duties will help you grow?
- Be a direct point of contact for HR managers related to recruitment processes
- Find perfect candidates according to vacancies’ requirements, conduct direct search of candidates on LinkedIn, coordinate interviewing process, administrate candidate database
- Ensure excellent candidate experience and high quality standards
- Support onboarding process
- Team coordination
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).