- Be a direct point of contact for HR managers related to recruitment processes
- Find perfect candidates according to vacancies’ requirements, conduct direct search of candidates on LinkedIn, coordinate interviewing process, administrate candidate database
- Ensure excellent candidate experience and high quality standards
- Support onboarding process
- Team coordination
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good or very good command of spoken and written German and English (at least B2)
- Experience in Recruitment and/or HR administration area
- Excellent work organization and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities within assigned tasks and to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills and attention to details
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong customer orientation
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.