Social Media Recruiter
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Social Media Recruiter sources job candidates through online social networking tools and technology, while representing and promoting an employer’s brand. Social Media Recruiter is responsible for End2End recruitment process.
What do you need to start?
- Experience with Social Media Management and IT Recruiting
- Experience in working with different sourcing channels
What duties will help you grow?
- Source candidates through direct channels, social media and relationship building
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Serves as a recruitment expert providing labor market insight to the internal stakeholders
- Cooperate with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and other stakeholders.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).