bubb are one of the hottest and most up and coming companies in the talent acquisition and RPO space right now! We believe by combining our awesome tech with passionate talent acquisition experts that we are not only shaping but revolutionising the way companies view talent acquisition.
We provide a video first, streamlined and cutting-edge approach to candidate attraction; ensuring that our clients are uniquely positioned to not only secure the best but also retain the best! We also value the time and interest applicants show in the companies we work alongside; therefore we ensure every single applicant is contacted swiftly and professionally and kept up to date every step of the way - as during the challenging times we live in its never been more important to treat people how wed like to be treated ourselves.
Focusing within the Technology sector, we work with our clients to provide a tailored service to meet their desired outcomes, whether it be as a long-term partnership or a dedicated campaign due to an influx of work.
Bubb are working with a leading global provider of IT Management software to in-house IT teams and manged service providers. Due to our clients expansion into Poland, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help build a team 40+ developers and be instrumental in hiring the talent needed for the new office in Poland.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate attraction, screening and co-ordination of campaigns to attract the best talent from all sectors of the community for this exciting company
- Embedded fully into the culture and needs of the client
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service including resolving any issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the client
- Ensure all elements of the Service Level agreement and KPIs are met
- Engagement with candidates, from initial screening through to interviews, interaction with the customer and supporting the on boarding process
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Collating of information in line with client requirements
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders both by video, phone and in person
- Supporting the administration of candidates through the ATS system, including engagement, response to candidate applications, interview scheduling and related functions
- Strong experience within the permanent staffing sector (RPO or onsite experience is beneficial)
- Recruited within the Technology sector
- Demonstrate exceptional standards of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- A focus on quality
- Excellent standard of communication in English - both written and verbal
- Be able to work effectively across all parts of the company
- Display the ability to form strong positive working relationships
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems as and when they arise
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working