We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
- Ownership of the end to end process for each assigned vacancy under management, proactively driving process to optimize time to hire and candidate experience
- Providing each Hiring Manager with guidance and insights to ensure their awareness of the process and compliance requirements and market factors. Advising on the best and most effective recruitment channels
- Collaborating with assigned Sourcing Specialist or Screening Specialist to create a high quality shortlist for the Hiring Manager, present qualified shortlist to Hiring Manager, confirms candidates to be assessed with Hiring Manager, obtains feedback from Hiring Manager and ensures it is relayed to the candidate, confirms preferred candidate with Hiring Manager. Consults with HRBP if offer outside pay range
- Engagement of specialist staffing agencies where appropriate
- Provides required offer details to HR Administration to produce and issue offer letter and contract
- University degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably with recruitment experience in a Shared Service environment. Agency experience is an added value
- Experience working with international clients and candidates would be extremely beneficial
- Ukrainian, Russian, English – fluent, Kazakh language will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the Talent Attraction/Acquisition
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus
- MS Office package user