We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Joining the world’s leading workforce solutions company grants you an opportunity to accelerate your career by working with the world’s most admired employers, and alongside the best talent in the industry. Here, you’ll grow, develop your voice and expertise, and evolve your skills to meet the demands of our innovative vision and high client standards. But professional development is just half the story.
Our Sourcing function is truly unique. A career here will see you represent some of the worlds biggest and most exciting organisations in the talent marketplace. You will be empowered to identify, engage and covert the talent these organisations need to meet their dynamic operational needs.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertaking market mapping projects. You will also be responsible for:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the job opening
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and platforms, e.g., LinkedIn, Xing, and SeekOut
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Ensuring constant flow of most relevant candidates for each opening
- Undertaking market research and mapping projects.
- Significant experience in searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods
- Experience of using direct sourcing techniques
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ATSs) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must,
- Knowledge of additional European language would be a benefit
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses
- Time-off – holiday/sick/parental
- Additional day off
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision
Development and career opportunities
- Training programs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Progression opportunities
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Strong, progressive culture
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Firma: Asistnet Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa