Currently we are growing our Team and we are looking for a new team member to join the Recruitment Team in Gdańsk.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will cooperate with the recruiters to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join Cognizant across EMEA.
In order to perform successfully, you need to be an excellent communicator who is persuasive and has great interpersonal skills, highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be a part of the Continental Europe Recruitment Team.
We propose teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here.
- Source candidates through online channels (job boards, internal database and professional networks).
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates using Boolean, social media and alternative search techniques.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
- Cooperate with the recruiting team about sourcing techniques and effective strategies.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Support continuous projects integration in region and globally
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience – through regular and effective communications and customer care
- Strong communication skills in English is a must (Spanish language – nice to have)
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist or similar role will be an asset.
- Knowledge of sourcing tools and methods will be a plus
- Basic understanding social-networking sites for sourcing. (job boards, Boolean language sourcing platforms)
- Social Media Knowledge.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Ability to work on various IT skill requirements and new technologies.
- Analytical skills.
- Energetic, self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices focused on continuous development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Trainings and continuous development in recruitment/ sourcing area.
- Stable employment.
- Competitive salary and various benefit packages (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses, cafeteria benefits).
Data publikacji: wczoraj
Firma: MHR Montage fur Industrie & Handwerk
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Poznań
Data publikacji: wczoraj
Młodszy Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji
Firma: Sunday Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa