Currently we are growing our TAG Team and we are looking for a tech-savvy Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team in in Gdansk. As a Tech Recruiter, you will have a significant role in our international projects connected to European Growth of Cognizant Digital Engineering practice. You will be assisting in building Cognizant IT Hub that will service our key European clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the highest level of IT staffing services for a variety of roles and locations, promotes a company’s employer brand by networking with potential candidates using online/offline channels, and ensures that it attracts talented IT professionals.
You will need to be excellent communicator who is persuasive and have great interpersonal skills, highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once.
You should be able to provide a solid support to your team and the hiring effort overall.
- Proactively develop the pipeline including the design, build and maintenance of a strong and diverse network of potential IT candidates focusing on engineering competencies.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine vacant tech-related positions and the preferred attributes for potential hires.
- Deliver the most useful metrics to share with teams and use data to influence decisions.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions (knowledge of engineering concepts).
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Has strong stakeholder management; demonstrated ability to collaborate with key stakeholders in IT & tech areas in execution of recruiting initiatives, partners and influences (senior) leadership.
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical OR IT Recruiter for IT/tech roles across a variety of levels.
- At least three 3 years of experience required, with prior experience in technical roles.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network.
- Strong work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm, has demonstrated the ability to work well in an international environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Has strong domain knowledge and expertise in search and talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English language).
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices focused on continuous development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development.
- Competitive salary and various benefit packages (private health care including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits).
Interested? Then please apply online. Please visit our career site for more information on our company: https://careers.cognizant.com/poland
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends!
Data publikacji: dzisiaj
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Firma: Zoeller Tech Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Rekowo Górne k. Redy (pow. pucki; gm. Puck)
Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Data publikacji: wczoraj
Talent Acquisition Partner
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa